iAhmed.iBlog

Ahmed Xplosion



I seem to spend a lot of time on my Mac (PC in school). That said, I spend ages on a computer and I hardly watch TV. Partly, this is due to the internet. With the internet, you can do everything that your TV does but use your computer. I reckon there is no need for TV. TV companies also are trying to match the competition with sites like the BBC IPlayer and Demand on Five, which let you watch whole series of programs on the net.

But TVs are getting better all the time with all new LCD and HD Ready models. TVs also have game consoles, which are literally computers and these can also access the internet. So, the humble TV still hasn't given up the fight against the fairly new arrival. Do you think TV is losing its fight against computers and the internet or is this just a beginning of TV?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)